Minecraft Impact Client 1.16.5 - Free Hacked Client for Minecraft
Minecraft Impact Client is absolutely the Best Free Hacked Client for Minecraft that you can find on the internet which has tons of Cheat Features
Minecraft Impact Client is an insanely advanced client for Minecraft (and its many versions 1.16.5, 1.15.2, 1.14.4, 1.13.2, 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12, and 1.11.2) that has over 120+ features, including Baritone, a pathfinder bot for Minecraft!
Impact is a perfect Cheat Client for every single situtation in Minecraft. For PvP, it has an endless amount of Combat Options like Aimbot, Kill Aura, Criticals, Auto Clicker and many more features that are insanely OP when playing on online multiplayer servers of Minecraft.
But obviously it does not end there. It has features for every single category you can think of. You want to rech your enemies' islands quicker, without having to bridge your way over? Then you can get on those tons of movement features that the Minecraft Impact Client has to offer for you. Just turn any feature that you think that will be useful in your situtation and they will take care of everything for you. From that category, I would especially recommend the Baritone, which I briefly mentioned above.
Baritone is a pathfinder bot that automatically moves, mines and places blocks to get your player wherever you want. You do not have to do anything, just face the direction that you want Baritone to take, and it will automatically start to calcute which way the bot is supposed to go. On top of that it can recognite nearby dangers, like mobs and lava which is automatically avoids to make your trip more safe. Baritone is especially useful in anarchy or survival servers like 2b2t or 9b9t as it can be quite difficult to espace spawn and get to locations that you want to go.
How to Install Minecraft Impact Client
- Download the Minecraft Impact Client Installer
- Extract the Installer from the rar archive
- Run it and select the options that you want to have
- And then press Install to install
- And enjoy :)
If you have any issues while installing, join oir Discord Server
Minecraft Impact Client Changelog
- (1.13+) A File picker GUI to replace the broken Alt Import/Export dialogs
- Added “Active” setting to Breadcrumbs to disable position recording
- Added “breadcrumbs” command to save/load/clear breadcrumbs
Randomizemodule that randomly switches between hotbar slots
- “Editions” watermarks such as “Impact Premium Edition” are now controlled by an API
- Changed the maximum Gamma in Light from 10 to 12
- Entities are now sorted in Shader ESP, closer ones will actually appear closer.
- Moved the
Impact Capescontrols from the
Customize SkinGUI to a
Capesmodule in the
Rendercategory, with added configurability.